Pregnant, husband want baby to be Muslim and I'm Christian?

My husband and I are having a baby, but we're from two different religious backgrounds. I'm Christian and he's Muslim. When we got in our relationship we fell in love fast and moved really fast. So we always danced around the topic of what religion our child would be. Last night we got on the topic... show more My husband and I are having a baby, but we're from two different religious backgrounds. I'm Christian and he's Muslim. When we got in our relationship we fell in love fast and moved really fast. So we always danced around the topic of what religion our child would be.

Last night we got on the topic and he is being so selfish he wants out child to be Muslim no if ands or buts about it and I'm sooo sad. But I told him I was willing to allow our child to understand both religions. He is originally from Africa, but I mean here in America it's mostly Christians I don't want our child to grow up and wonder, why don't I celebrate Christmas or Easter. I feel soooo lost. Because I don't want to end our marriage becauseI love him to death but I feel like he is being selfish and not understanding. It's like his attitude is so nonchalant. I've been crying allll morning and at this point I don't know what to do. I know it's our fault for not having this conversation before I got pregnant. Does anyone have any advice or been through something like this. Please. I'm sooo down and stressed I'm scared I'm going to miscarry