Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

HK University Nursing Degree

I am a form 7 student n taking the Al exam in the coming year,

actually i am studying business stream, but i am very interested in hku nursing .cox i know only hku nursing can let student who is not stuyding science stream to study

however i do not get too much information on this degree.

can anyone help n provide me with some information.

especially those really studying there or understand nursing very well

thanks a lot.

as my academic result is not really good, do i have a chance, do any one have some statistic about the grade of this nursing degree,

if i am not a science student , do i have a chance to get in ? or mostly it only takes science.

If i am a st john member , and have some award from it eg st john home nusing competition 2 runner up etc,,,would it help or even if i have taken the adult first aid course, would they be useful or helpful to me when applying this degree

do they need interview n when n wt content they may focus more.

about wt thing is going to be study in this programme?

thanks a lot.

i know the most thing is about my result finally, but i just want to get myself familiar with it and understand it more . really really thanks a lot

1 Answer

Rating
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.