Top 10 most important languages.. do you disagree?

This is my list, what do you guys think??

Not in order....
-English
-French
-German
-Russian
-Arabic
-Persian
-Indonesia/Urdu
-Japanese
-Chinese (Mandarin)
-Spanish
Update: again, the list I made is not in entirely in order, except I do think the first 3 are at least in the top 5. How can you say French isn't important? First of all it is hardly spoken in Canada (only in Quebec). And France is one of the most powerful and influential countries of the world. In addition French... show more again, the list I made is not in entirely in order, except I do think the first 3 are at least in the top 5.

How can you say French isn't important? First of all it is hardly spoken in Canada (only in Quebec). And France is one of the most powerful and influential countries of the world. In addition French is one of the most common languages in europe and africa (and even asia), and it is the language used by most international organizations, and it is the language of business in much of Europe. To name a few countries that speak French
-France, Switzerland, Belgium, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Senegal, Cote D'Ivoire, Algeria....and the list goes on and on.....

French definitely belongs high up on the list. Just check for yourself and see how much of the worlds population speaks French and how many countries have high populations of French speakers. It is also one of the most common second languages for people to learn (besides English of course).
Update 2: again I AM NOT GOING BY NUMBER OF SPEAKERS IN THE WORLD (although of course that must be slightly taken into account) and MY LIST IS NOT IN ORDER!!!!!!!!!!

I do believe that specifically English, French, German, and Indonesian are the most important for business and politics.
Update 3: ----- I know indonesian and Urdu are not the same, but i wasn't sure which was more important so i put both together. Are you sure about indonesians lack of importance because i've read that it is very important for shipping and business....