???
??? asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Why Does Everyone Hate Rosie O'Donnell?

Last time I checked she's a decent woman who loves kids. sure, she's outspoken, but a lot of people are. Also, why is it unacceptable for a woman to be outspoken, but obnoxious, outspoken male celebrities always seem to be excused for their behavior?

Favorite Answer

People often mistake seeing someone regularly on their tv as actually *knowing* the person, and imagine they have a 'reason' to judge them on that basis. It's a kind of fantasy/wish fulfilment thing I suspect.

As for O'Donnell particularly ~ she is very 'out' about her sexuality and life, living freely and unashamed of her life and conduct. Because many people feel that women, especially lesbians, should spend their time being ashamed and fearful, she provides a sort of magnet for those who want to make snide comments about women and lesbians.

Her anti-fan, Donald Trump is a great example. Himself a loud mouthed and physically unattractive person, he sees nothing ironic in berating O'Donnell publicly for those same qualities.

It happens to all loud mouth less than gorgeous women who act like they don't care what people think ... weird, eh.

Cheers :-)

Cheers :-)

i dont recognize. i in my view think of she tells it like this is. humorous rosie 2nd. tyra: whats the main offensive factor every person has ever stated to you? rosie: somebody as quickly as stated to me, "i dont propose to offend you, yet you seem as though rosie o'donnell" lol!

she's a hypocrite! she pretended to be straight and did nothing to help gay people. and also acted super nice, then when her show was cancelled anyway she comes out and "embraces" gay people and turned into a mean spirited uber-***** to jump start her failing career. i can't stand her.

For the exact same reasons Donald Trump has for not liking her/ it , whatever.

Because she gives gays like us a bad name!

Source(s): We are Siegfried and Roy, Masters of the Impossible!

Luckly, I don't even know who she is.

VIVA LA RAZA!