How to get rid of contact dermatitis?

I am allergic to the metal in all belts, which is a bad thing cause I have to wear one, so I have contact dermatitis on my stomach. I have tried different things such as tucking in an under shirt and using band aids (which I am also allergic to :( ) but it wont seem to go away. I would rather not go to the doctor again for it so can anyone tell me a good way to get rid of it?

Favorite Answer

you can use a bit of cortisone for the inflamation. Have you tried clear nail polish painted on all the metal parts?

Any creams you use are going to contain drugs which are bad for your skin and have side effects. Steroid creams thin the skin for instance. Any skin complaint is caused by a weakened immune system, so you would be better to get to the root cause rather than try to treat the surface symptoms. There are a group of naturals available, which I cannot name now due to advertising reasons. A friend of mine has just used them for his eczema, which he has had for the past 18 months, very severe case too, and his eczema was completely gone in three weeks. If you take a look at the following site, you will see many cases, in all illnesses where people are now symptom free.

for every kind of acne,fair complexion,tanning,sunburn,marks,

spots,make up tips,hair issues n other skin n hair problems

u can refer to dis website

http://skincaretipps4192.notlong.com/

it has got so many tips n free beauty samples

for curing acne and all your skin problems

move to a drier climate

Source(s): SearchDo a little research: This is a great way to add support to your answer. Keywords in Yahoo! in Wikipedia Search The Web