Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

corruption in united states organizations?

i have to write a paper about corruption in a U.s organization or the government however it can not be a sensational event such as steroids in baseball because it's too publicized or the catholic church. i've considered racial profiling in immigration but i cant find anything to support my argument. please help

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

WHERE TO START.

I know! FEDERAL RESERVE! There is an enormous amount of dirt on the Federal Reserve that needs exposing for all eyes to see.

First off, the Federal Reserve is a private (not government) bank that creates the US Dollar. It was created in the beginning of the 20th century by Congress in violation of the Constitution, which gives the power to "coin", NOT print, the currency. Congress was tricked in rigged sessions (December 23, most Congressmen were home for the holidays) and the Federal Reserve Bill was rammed down the American people's throats.

Why is this such a horrible thing?

When a central bank takes control of a nation's currency, it gains control of the nation through inflation and deflation of the currency until it prints enough money to literally buy up the world. This has happened in the former free market capitalist nation of these United States of America.

I cannot summarize all that there is to know about the Federal Reserve in one answer or it would go on for many pages, but I can recommend sources to you:

Zeitgeist - the beginning of this documentary is regarding religion and Zeitgeist Addendum has more information about the Federal Reserve. They're long, but well worth the effort for what you can learn from them.

America - Freedom to Fascism - This video documentary is about the IRS and the general movement from freedom in 1776 to fascism in the 21st century.

http://news.goldseek.com/GoldSeek/1095269452.php

This is an article I just found about the history of central banks and it is very informative. Check it out.

In general, you can Google just about all you will need to know, so don't be happy with the above three, keep searching until you are satisfied that you understand how the system works enough to teach others about it.

And thank you for asking.

• 1 decade ago

try acorn

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.