In honor of SS's 40th, which two characters would you most like to see get into a knife fight, and why?

SS= Sesame Street

40th anniversary

Best Answer

Gotta be Bert and Ernie! they must be plenty ticked off at each other after all this time.

Bert and Ernie! Having shacked up together for some 40 years they both must be pretty damned cranky! When is Bert gonna do the right thing and just get married to Ernie? Hell, that would be a great story line for the next sweeps week!

$2,000? Holy f*ck! difficult getting handed it? identity be by using. 3 years down the drain. i might have a difficult time getting handed $2 hundred being spent on skanky dancers yet 2 grand is ridiculously extreme. different than for that, the extra severe situation is that it extremely is funds you have been saving to do some thing specific with. You get in a combat and he tears all of it aside? ok, human beings combat and bicker so ok bypass to the bar, have some, chill out and its accomplished, you come living house $30 much less prosperous, no longer $2k!. He has in basic terms exhibits you the way immature, ridiculous, thoughtless, irresponsible and thoughtless he's. desire to speculate extra into him? 3 years is sufficient IMO. My husband and that i've got been bickering a pair nights in the past. He requested if I cared if he went for a lager. I reported please do(i replaced into fantastically mad) he went and drank a lager,perhaps 2 and replaced into living house in the hour.

• Bert and Ernie simply because I'd love to see the years of repressed rage come pouring out of Bert. Having not slept in 40 years he should put on quite the show.

The Count and Elmo. I freaking hate Elmo. Or, even better, a gang fight with The Count, Grover, Cookie Monster, and Bert against Elmo. I want him to go down!

Oscar the Grouch and Big Bird... scrappy hobo vs. guy with a lot of reach, that would be one to sell tickets for.

To those who included Bert: in countries outside the states, Bert (or maybe it was Ernie?) is dead... he got hit by a bus. The thinking behind this was to teach children how to cope with loss

• KitKat

While not a knife fight, I'd turn Little Murray Sparkles on to some wicked catnip and drop him into Oscar's can. (and isn't it time for a new shiny plastic can?)

Grover and elmo, make him a new muppet hole

Big bird and elmo.

Source(s): AtA

Guy Smiley and Big Bird.

Isn't it obvious why? Isn't it?...