How much does the average man ejaculate?

My husband just had a Semen analysis done today and i noticed in the cup it was only about 1tsp is that normal? Thanks in advance!!!

Best Answer

Average adult semen volume is approximately a teaspoon-- which is why the little tip on the end of a condom is so small. Don't need a lot of room.

Sperm makes up about 2 to 5 % of the volume of the semen you ejaculate. Total ejaculate averages only a teaspoon for the average adult male therefore sperm is only a tiny drop of that semen. But still tens of millions of sperm cells in that drop.

Perfectly normal. If you want some more he'll have to not ejaculate for a few day, drink plenty of water daily and make sure he gets his veggies. If he is stimulated for longer periods of time before ejaculating it can increase the seminal volume as well.

How much would you want him to ejaculate anyways?

Probably 5-7 ml, with upwards of 10 ml being larger than normal.

That is quite normal. I can ejaculate a large amount sometimes while I masturbate because I use the stop and go method.

believe it or not men ejaculate in amounts that fit the situation for instance if he had a hott looking in her prime female in front of him he would probably put out two table spoons but if hes at a clinic i think one table spoon would be right

• Connor

You mean the AMOUNT? or the number of times?

Yeah it's about 1 tsb/ tbs

-Connor

• justme

I think robin said it right, depends on the circumstances.

that normal most people have about a teaspoon, or less

yes, that is the normal amount