? asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 1 decade ago

What's your favorite food in the Fort Hood Chow hall?

I love the scrambled eggs.

There's nothing like a few eggs to wash out the thoughts of my immorality!

To think, I participated in a war (the Iraq war) that lead to more than 100,000 innocent civilian deaths! All because my government wanted to increase its geopolitical reach. Why didn't i recognize their brutal, calculating Real Politik?

Oh that's right, it's because I, like most soldiers, don't go to college and never develope any critical thinking skills. I'm just a brainwashed jingoist.

Anyways, i love a little bit of Applebees after killing a few Afghanis.

source for 100,000 POOR INNOCENT IRAQIS DEAD:

NEW ENGLAND JOURNAL of MEDICINE: http://content.nejm.org/cgi/content/full/360/16/15...

Favorite Answer

pork chops with lots of pork fat!

• Dean M

Nope, you are just an idiot talking tough behind a keyboard. And secondly, who doesn't love a free meal?

You are one of those guys who just loves to talk trash and belittle people wherever you go. No one really cares what you think. My last unit, we had over 80% of the battalion who were already college graduates or working on their bachelors degree. Your facts and thoughts are just wrong my friend.

Poser, shut up and go play in traffic. I am sure you can try to dodge a car with the same skill you dodge common sense.

You have never served, let alone left your mom’s basement.

<=====2 pts

please come to texarkana and say this, I will even give you the baggie to take your teeth home in you pussulating bag of pig sh*t.