mad (: asked in Consumer ElectronicsCameras · 1 decade ago

Kodak EasyShare C613 LENS ERROR!!!?

Okay, So I have a Kodak EasyShare C613 camera and as I was using it, the lens have been dimmed and they were stuck outside and on the screen appeared this message: Lens error 20e,1,0,0.

And from then on, my camera has the lens stuck outside and when I try to turn it on, that message shows again and again.

What to do?

Help, please. I hope I didn't break it. My parents don't know about this yet...

LATER EDIT: I've charged the batteries and I put them in, but it sill doesn't work!!

Use new batteries, or put rechargeable batteries in battery charger. Then put batteries in camera, and turn camera on. ---------------------- If that does not work, then you need to get it fixed if it still is in warranty with your sales receipt. Contact Kodak and see if they have a quick fix, or cost of repair information.

• ?

Use new batteries, or put rechargeable batteries in battery charger.

Then put batteries in camera, and turn camera on.

----------------------

If that does not work, then you need to get it fixed if it still is in warranty with your sales receipt. Contact Kodak and see if they have a quick fix, or cost of repair information.