I have a few questions about the polygraph testing in baltimore city police department and relating 2 marines?

ok i am a united states marine reservist and i want to be in baltimore city police but i have used drugs in the past. all under the age of 16. I have smoked pot, used coke, mushrooms and extacy. Again this is all before the age of 16 and i am 19 now and an iraqi war vet. Could i still be hired or would stupid... show more ok i am a united states marine reservist and i want to be in baltimore city police but i have used drugs in the past. all under the age of 16. I have smoked pot, used coke, mushrooms and extacy.
Again this is all before the age of 16 and i am 19 now and an iraqi war vet. Could i still be hired or would stupid mistakes i did as a kid prevent me from it.

The other part is that on my marine screening i put i only smoked weed twice. When the police pollygraph shows i have done more drugs could this get me in trouble with the marines?
1 answer 1