Has friend ever stab you in back.... Please explain...?

BQ: Are you still friends...?

Favorite Answer

yes, except it was still family i cant hate her. she called me dumb behind my back made up lies, stole my things!

I thought so at the time. many years ago a very close friend of mine was ordered to go to court along with my neighbors, the school, family and friends, anyway when she was put up on the stand she told the truth to the best of her knowledge and i thought she stabbed me in the back but as time went by i realized she had no choice and "No" it didn't ruin our friendship.

Yes. I use to give my neighbor/ex friend a ride to school every morning, and one day at school we had to do a skit together and it didn't go as planned and she acted like she was cool about it.

But after school I was walking with my other friend to her car to say hi to her mom and my ex friend walked by and I guess she thought I was getting a ride with my other friend. So after I talked to my friend's mom I started walking and shortly I was right behind the girl I gave rides to and I overheard her talking about the skit and how I ruined it and made her part look bad, and she was so shocked when I walked past and she realized I was listening.

I stopped giving her rides and obviously we're not friends. Btw she only talked to me when she wanted rides in the mornings anyways And she only talked to me after school for rides when the person who drove her after school couldn't.

She had better hope it doesn't rain or get too cold cuz to this day she's walking

• Proton

Yes, she totally rejected me after being a good friend to her since middle school. I was very supportive to her, and always listened to her problems. Now that we are in college, she doesn't even give me the time of day. She acts like she hates me, and I didn't do anything bad to her. We are no longer friends.

Luckily Redcorn, I don't have friends who would do that to me.

Poll: If that happened I think we could still be friends if the person genuinely apologized

Yes. Stole some money from me causing me to lose my cable. It took me two months to get cable back. No I am sorry we are not friends anymore.

• Tigger

Yes I have purged the event from memory

No

• Sm:)e

Yes... we're still friends

Yep, every friend I've ever had ends up in the gutter :(

• :D

yeah. she took a knife and stabbed me.

of course we're still friends.