King Of NJ asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

Will Georgia Tech beat Duke on the road to win the ACC Coastal title?

I think so, I think we win 34-13.

I think the triple option roles,and we don't let a team we're supposed to beat like Duke get in the way of our ACC title hopes

what do you think?

BQ- What are the chances we win the ACC title game if we win here against either Boston College or Clemson?

Best Answer

Georgia Tech pulls away in the 3rd quarter Georgia Tech 49 - Duke 31.

I'm a Bama fan , but I like to watch Tech on offense, the triple option is awesome. Reminds me of Coach Bryant's 1970's Alabama wishbone.

Good luck Tech, I wouldn't sweat Duke to much, but I would be concerned about Clemson , they did a pretty good job against the option after the 1st quarter the last time you all played. But Clemson is so schizo.

Paul Johnson is the best coach in the ACC period.

Georgia Tech is on top of things this year and can run that football! I know for sure Georgia Tech will beat duke and have a really good chance at the ACC title this year and if things really roll their way they could actually have a shot at a national title which would be a huge upset... but by no means impossible

The Blue Devils will play a solid half and then fall, 37-20.

Yea GT will win...I can't see me losing to DUKE

of course duke sucks