What job/career would suit me best and what I want in the job/career?

I want a physical activity job that helps people in ANY type of way. But is also suitable to have a family.

A police officer almost sounds perfect, BUT I want a job that I can work only day hours, and doesn't travel a lot. Like, wake up at 6:00 AM or 7:00 AM finish at say, 5:00 PM or something.

So:

* Any type of physical activity

* Doesn't work at mid night hours

* Helps people

* Doesn't travel a lot

* Decent/good pay (AT LEAST over 500-600 bucks)

* A job that works hard, I like to work very hard

So yeah, thanks :D

It fits the description I put out, but I don't want a career that has anything to do with teaching, I'd hate to be a teacher.

Favorite Answer

You don't say whether you prefer working indoors or outdoors.

Anyway, How about gardening? Private landscape gardeners can make a lot of money. If you don't consider this to be helping people perhaps your local government employs people to tend the community areas such as parks, cemeteries, and other public places

If you prefer to be indoors, what about plumbing, painting and decorating? Again, a lot money can be made from doing this for Private clients. Also, there should be some initiative in restoring public building like libraries, train stations and places like that where you would maybe be helping people a bit more as well as working hard

I know in the UK a lot of people are employed by local council authorities for landscaping, tree felling, restoring public properties and it pays well and is a secure job

Good luck

a p.e. teacher and summers off hooray