Has anyone ever had a blood test done, and the results showed abnormal liver function? Whats going on?

I am very concerned about this. I went to the doctor, and she had blood work done, and everything came back normal except my liver function...it says abnormal. Also, it has mild anemia listed on my results. What does this mean and has anyone ever had this happen? I am very concerned, and I could not discuss it... show more I am very concerned about this. I went to the doctor, and she had blood work done, and everything came back normal except my liver function...it says abnormal. Also, it has mild anemia listed on my results. What does this mean and has anyone ever had this happen? I am very concerned, and I could not discuss it with the doctor because the results were mailed to me versus actually talking to the doctor. She'd told me that she would call and explain them, but never did. What could this mean? Could it be serious or does it just happen from time to time? This is a University doctor so I know she's busy, and can't just take time out of her day to walk patients through all their tests, but still this freaked me out. I'm not sure how bad anemia can get but i'm more worried about the liver issue than anemia. I'm trying to get a follow up appointment scheduled with her this week but unsure if it's going to happen. Anyway, does anyone have any info?