Ok, what exactly is wrong with smoking weed?

o, before i start, i dont smoke weed. i've tried it, but i diddnt do enough 2 get high. moving on, i've asked my friends that smokes weed what it's like. and they all told me that the only wrong things are that your super hungry [aka mucheez!] and you're super horny. i know it kill brain cells, but... show more o, before i start, i dont smoke weed. i've tried it, but i diddnt do enough 2 get high. moving on, i've asked my friends that smokes weed what it's like. and they all told me that the only wrong things are that your super hungry [aka mucheez!] and you're super horny. i know it kill brain cells, but doesn't alcohol? and tobacco leaves you with a creepy robotic voice! fish man [michael phelps, i think i spelled his name right] ,he smokes weed. so does lil wayne, gucci mane, bob marley when he was alive, and i've heard some cases that Barack Obama does. come on, the freakin president smokes weed! also, isn't weed no more than a herb? i find nothing dangerous about herbs. that brings me to another question: if people found a way to get high off water, will they un-legalize water? and i personally think that the government should legalize weed, because people are still gonna do it.

sorry so long. all answers will be appreciated!
18 answers 18