Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceFinancial Aid · 1 decade ago

Do people have to go to college tomorrow? (Veterans day)?

If you go to college, do you have to go tomorrow (november 11) including community colleges?

• Tom
    Favorite Answer

Most colleges don't close for Veterans Day. They need to get a certain number of instructional days in each semester or quarter and they all lose several days at Thanksgiving. (Some are closed that entire week.) There are even quite a few colleges (Indiana University among them) that have classes on Labor Day.

Nope, campus is closed tomorrow. Scottsdale Community College

No school at U-Mass Dartmouth tomorrow.

Some do, some don't. It depends on where you live. Check on your school's website or call administration. No schools where I live observe it.

Source(s): I'm a community college student who has to go to school on veterans day :]

yes of course. it means nothing to them. i have class tomorrow. and so does every other school. i dont see a reason why not to have school for that holiday.

In my town we do.