Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What are some gamer magazines?

Like that include PC, Xbox 360, Nintendo etc.

Favorite Answer

Well, personally my favorite gamer magazine is Nintendo Power but if your looking for cheat codes and strategies for your games there is this one called Tips and Tricks. Hope this helps :P

• Y2J

Some are Nintendo Power and Gamer Info. Nintendo Power Is ofcourse about Nintendo.

I'll just list all the ones I know.

Gameinformer

gamepro

Nintendo Power

I think play station has one It's like "Play Station Magazine" or something like that

So far that's all I know I subscribed to Gameinformer and I think that's the best one.

Source(s): NONE

gameinformer, gamepro. Gameinformer is probably the best one. then there is PTOM(playstation magazine), and Xbox magazine but they obviously don't have all systems in them.

game informer, gamestop magazine,