Is it possible for me to make Miami Seaquarium free the orca they are literally killing in a swiming pool?

She is actually a 43 year old orca which they named "Lolita" she lives in the smallest swimming pool in the United States and probably in the world. It is definitely not fair how some people kill blessed creatures just to get money.. for more info please see this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-uqVOhQLnU

Youtube thumbnail

if there is anything I can do please help me with information

Favorite Answer

Dear Robin:

Lolita was born and rise in captivity. She can't be released, if YOU release it it will be an assassination ( she will not survive)

but You can give the money for a bigger pool,

I am waiting to see in the newspaper Your amount of donation

sincerely

John McKay.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Dear Robin Hood:

thanks to Lolita ,the Veterinarians have more knowledge

of the Orcas.

The Orcas are not an endengered spices due to more help and info provided by the Seaquariums.

Go visit the seaquarium pay the entrance and You will be doing something good ,getting educatade on the Oceanic lifes

sincerely .

John McKay

it is bad, but it's impossible to do so. miami seaquarium is a piece of ****

Oh boo-hoo.

Try putting your time and efforts towards helping people instead.

Don't be such a hippie.

BULL-ONY! SHE'S 20 FEET LONG! SHE WILL SURVIVE!

Can you call the animal police?

• Eric

Talk to PETA.