Non-Asian girls and women? ANYONE is welcome to answer! Thank you so much!?

Hi, thank you for reading this! I truly appreciate it. But I warn you, this question is not short. I apologize for the potential inconvenience. I am a Vietnamese-American in high school. My school has very few other non-Asians at my school, and it's a school where mostly everyone knows most everyone in the... show more Hi, thank you for reading this! I truly appreciate it. But I warn you, this question is not short. I apologize for the potential inconvenience.

I am a Vietnamese-American in high school. My school has very few other non-Asians at my school, and it's a school where mostly everyone knows most everyone in the same class. 

I was born and raised in the United States, and I am VERY Americanized. I have grown up with mostly non-Asian friends, and race doesn't mean anything to me. But I live in the midwest and interracial dating is not as common. I have perfect grammer and have no accent; I've been told that my voice doesn't sound "Asian". I'm not one of those Asian people who are overly obsessed and proud of their heritage. I'm not a geek who's into comics and video games. I am one of the most social kids at my school. I am confident, but not obnoxious. I am an only child; I am not a spoiled rich kid and my family is probably in the middle class. I believe that I am not "ugly", but probably not that good looking either. I am not too short (5'8 stil growing) and I'm a bit skinny. I think I have a good sense of humor; I make many people laugh and I'm light hearted. I care a lot about every person no matter who they are, and I'm probably too selfless for my own good. I don't care too much about myself. I enjoy having fun and I'm not shy. I am reasonably intelligent, and I am able to be serious and mature. I am also a calm person but also very out going. I definitely know how to charm if I wanted to, haha ;). I have a strong sense of morals and I'm pretty sure that I'm considered a nice guy.

But the problem is, I am a little lost about what non-Asian females think of Asian males (including me). Where I live, there are not many interracial couples around and I don't even remember seeing a White Female/Asian Male couple. I am open minded and interested in all women of any race. I know that females look for the kind of person a guy is and not the ethnic background he is from. But sometimes I feel that girls look at me and don't expect anything dating wise because I am Asian, or they look at me only as a friend and do not see any further possiblities.

I think I speak for most of the Asian males who are also interested in non-Asian females that need help or advice.  

Please, share ANY your thoughts and opinions no matter if you're a male or female of any race or ethnic group. How do you non-Asian girls see or view some Asian guy like me? Is there any hope for me dating interracially? What are some things I could do? Guys, do you have any advice? Asian girls, anything? And ANYTHING will definitely help!   

Thank you so much! I appreciate your time.

Any questions? Just ask!