Black Dragon Fighting Society?!?!?

Oh my God who just read Ray's new post on mychemicalromance.com?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

HOLY MOTHER OF JESUS I JUST FLIPPED OUT!!! Ray revealed a bunch of stuff in his new blog!!! I've been waiting for this for a loooong time!

so.... what do you think of the name of the song Black Dragon Fighting Society? TOTALLY EPIC, RIGHT?!?!

oh my god I'm gonna pis$ m'self I'm so pysched!!

WHO'S WITH ME?!

Favorite Answer

GAH, I can't wait for their album! 8DDDD

I love Ray, he's so nice for keeping us up to date with what they're doing <3

I'm so excited!

• Yeah, it reminds me of a ninja movie! (not usually a good thing, but in this case, it is.) I also can't wait to hear Still Alive and Save Yourself. Gonna die if the new album doesn't come out soon. Screw February 2010, I want it now! But I guess I'll have to wait... I want it to be their best work.

• I did and I'm very excited. Especially that the new album is influenced by Judas Priest, The Misfits, and Queen... cause those are some of my favorites!!

• I freakd out too :) Now I'm kind of sort of okay maybe, but I'm still freaking out inside. THIS IS GOING TO BE SO FREAKIN AWESOME!!!

Yes yes VERY EPIC!!!