Recommendations for me?

I'm up for suggestions. Though I'm putting this in the R&P section, any kind of recommendations...country, jazz, celtic folk...anything, would be great. So you have an idea of what I like, here are some of my favorite artists. But, please try and be obscure...I have thousands of albums. Thank you very much... show more I'm up for suggestions. Though I'm putting this in the R&P section, any kind of recommendations...country, jazz, celtic folk...anything, would be great. So you have an idea of what I like, here are some of my favorite artists. But, please try and be obscure...I have thousands of albums. Thank you very much : )

Bob Dylan, Tom Waits, Neil Young, Waylon Jennings, Leonard Cohen, Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, the Rolling Stones, David Bowie, Black Sabbath, Led Zeppelin, The Band, Buddy Guy, Grateful Dead, Merle Haggard, George Jones, Billie Holiday, T. Rex, the Sonics, Pink Floyd, Warren Zevon, 13th Floor Elevators, Alice In Chains, Talking Heads, Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, the Black Crowes, William Elliott Whitmore, the Allman Brothers Band, Gram Parsons, Grant Lee Buffalo, Emmylou Harris, Hoodoo Gurus, Dr. Hook, Jethro Tull, Billy Joe Shaver, Janis Joplin, Iggy Pop, The Kinks, the Velvet Underground, Kris Kristofferson, Bert Jansch, Robert Johnson, Fairport Convention, Brian Eno, Elton John, Chuck Berry, Tim Buckley, the Replacements, Beulah, Wishbone Ash, the Who, Van Morrison, Townes Van Zandt, Love and Rockets, Iron Maiden, Frank Zappa, Sam Bush, Muddy Waters, John Lennon, Otis Redding, the Pogues, Howlin' Wolf, Nick Drake, Lucinda Williams, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Jackie Greene, Elvis Costello, Drive-By Truckers, Captain Beefheart, John Prine, Gene Clark, the Wildhearts, Galaxie 500, etc...
7 answers 7