In a "good enough" marriage - but also in love with another.?

I realize that I can't make this sound good, probably because it is not a good situation. I also realize I may come off looking poorly, but it is better to be truthful. I am in a marriage that I would call "good enough". We love each other, we tend to see things the same way, we share similar goals... show more I realize that I can't make this sound good, probably because it is not a good situation. I also realize I may come off looking poorly, but it is better to be truthful. I am in a marriage that I would call "good enough". We love each other, we tend to see things the same way, we share similar goals and ideas. We do fight more often that I would like. Sex life is good, love is there, no major problems. Just a normal marriage that I wouldn't say has any major problems. However, the issue is that there is another woman that I have known for a long time and who I used to date - and the truth is, I love her. She feels the same way about me. I think about her all the time. The problem is that I'm in a marriage that I can't say is bad, by normal standards, it is good - but I love another woman and desire to be with her. Where does one go from here? I mean, do you really leave a decent marriage to chance something like that? Or do you just put your head down and remember your vows, despite your feelings for someone else. Again, I am familiar with my vows and I realize this is not an honorable situation, but it is a real one.