Videora converter error 101804... Can anybody help?

I have some trouble with my videora ipod converter. I have 5th gen. ipod nano. And I try to convert video on my ipod but I can't because every time I press ,,Start converting" the box occurs with the text "Your video failed to convert. Error code 101804. Please check the troubleshooting area in help section for more details" I have read all FAQ, all Readme's and help's. Waiting help from you.

Favorite Answer

You should make sure the video is MP4 or H2.64 video or MP3 audio for iPod. Here is a step by step guide about converting DVD, Videos, Flash and Youtube videos to iPod

http://www.dvdtoipodtouch.org/dvdtoipodtouchguide/...

Unbiased reviews and side-by-side comparisons of ipod converter suite you are considering, and gives you enough information to research the ins and outs of a particular product, you can choose your favorite one here:

http://www.topsreviews.com/reviews/ipod-converter-...

Videora Ipad Converter

I recommend you a useful and free tool that can convert video, rip dvd, Backup DVD and download YouTube video.

it called "Next Video Converter". It is easy to use, you only need click few button.

Next Video Converter is a free video converter and DVD ripper with easy-to-use graphical interface, fast converting speed, and excellent video quality. It can convert almost all video formats including DivX, XviD, MOV, RM, RMVB, MPEG, VOB, DVD, WMV, and AVI to MPEG-4 movie format for iPod, iPhone, PSP or other portable video device, MP4 player, or Smartphones. It can also rip DVD to any video format.

Uninstall Videora, do not install over it. Reboot. Run antivirus and antispyware/adware. Reboot. Reinstall Videora. If you're still having problems, the issue lies deeper than just videora. Make sure you downloaded a vista compatible copy if you're using windows vista.

I recommend AVCWare Video to iPod Converter which can convert almost all popular video and audio formats to iPod MP4 and MP3, such as convert AVI to iPod, MPEG to iPod, WMV to iPod, MOV to iPod, MP4 to iPod, RM to iPod, RMVB to iPod, DivX to iPod, ASF to iPod, VOB to iPod, 3GP to iPod.

Hope it helps!

You may miss the code, download and install K-lite code pack may fix the problem.

Download the K-lite pack.