Bed Bugs and a waterbed....?

Bed bugs, and i have a water bed...?

i have never thought bed bugs has existed until i saw on the news that the hotels were have infestations.

my uncle brought a chair back from arizona to my grandmas house and it ws infested. and so my grandma has them at her house...i got these bumps and didnt know what they were. well now i have bites all over my body and i have a water bed and cant tell how i have them or not.

how do i know? how do i get rid of them?

i just washed blankets and used bed bug spray and took a shower then went to bed...not even two hours later i have bites all over me and one was crawling on the wall.

someone please help and give information. and they are only in my room no where else in the house.

what should i do?

Favorite Answer

I have a water bed also, I clean the bladder with Clorox Clean up but in your case you need to drain the bed and clean under the bladder. also rent a Rug Doctor if you have carpet and clean around the bed. After that you should not have any problems

Source(s): Im the source

Call an exterminator. Bed bugs can hide very well.

try a fumigent for the house,sounds like there in the carpet and baseboard

Source(s): clean expert