How can I flee the country to escape my student loan debt?

I owe 75K from undergraduate with interest at high at 14.95%! The only job I could find pays me $12/hr. I was only 18 when I signed up for my first loan and had never worked a day in my life. Now I realize what a stupid mistake I made, but I feel like I am in slavery or something right now. I keep paying but my... show more I owe 75K from undergraduate with interest at high at 14.95%! The only job I could find pays me $12/hr. I was only 18 when I signed up for my first loan and had never worked a day in my life.

Now I realize what a stupid mistake I made, but I feel like I am in slavery or something right now. I keep paying but my whole paycheck barely covers the interest alone..

I want to leave the country; leave this behind. It sucks they don't let you discharge student loans in bankruptcy.

SALLIE MAE IS THE DEVIL.