What's your favourite Grand Theft Auto game?

mine is

GTA Vice City - just love this, sure it doesn't look as pretty as GTA 4 but it had some great gameplay and an amazing soundtrack that took me right back to the 80s and the cars were awesome!

Favorite Answer

First off, I love how everyone has gotten a thumbs down simply for giving an innocent opinion as to their favourite game in the series. No "this is the best because the others suck" or any negative talk about anything else, but still the thumbs down just reign in.

Anyway, Vice City certainly had the best soundtrack, San Andreas the best variation in missions and IV the best gameplay (by the definition of 'gameplay' I have in my head right now at least). But I'm fond of all of them.

San Andreas was actually the first GTA game I ever played. The thing that I like the most about it (more than any other GTA game) is the cheat you can use to get no cops and all weapons, so you can go on a free killing spree. Free roaming was awesome. I know you could do this in most GTA games, but SA was the first one I did it on.

I also loved the storyline and at the time it was my favourite PS2 game.

I LOVED Gta 4 .Awesome gameplay,storyline,graphics,cars and single player and multiplayer modes.I also like SA because of the TREMENDOUS number of cheats in it.GTA 4-10

GTA SA-9.9

I absolutely luuurve Vice City. I have vice city and liberty city on my PSP. I had San Andreas on my comp. While the graphics in San Andreas are good, i think the game-play is better in Vice City.

Source(s): My own Experience

Grand Theft Auto series......

i choose GTA San Andreas.... that's the greatest game of GTA i ever played..... then i choose GTA 4. it's bacause i really like the graphics and when i'm played it, ti looks like i on the real world. about the other GTA series i like too, but i just really geting bored about them......

i will have to say,GTA IV.as soon as i saw the superb trailers and fantastic graphics i was bound on getting this game.i even bought a ps3 for gta iv.dlc or no dlc GTA IV ROCKS!!

• daryl

gta 4 as i love the swingset glitch and the amazing dummy affect and the all empowing windscreen action. It's so much fun to fly out of your windscreen into another car. classic