Can you notice pregnancy symptons after 1 week of having relations?

Please help.

Lately I've been eating a lot.

Today I couldn't eat a thing, right now my stomach hurts like cramping.

Yesterday I felt like the whole room was spinning.

Are these symptoms?!? HELP.

Update:

The main thing that is making me think im pregnant is the dizzyness ive been starting to feel. I didnt feel like this a week ago.

My period is suppose to start in about 2 weeks, so idk!

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Its too early for symptoms. The only one you may have around now is implantation bleeding

• ?
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

No. One week after ovulation and fertilization (which does no longer even advise one week after intercourse, considering that sperm can stay as much as 5 days previous intercourse to fertilize the egg), the fertilized egg will possibly no longer have even implanted in the uterus yet. this implies your physique does no longer be producing the being pregnant hormone hcg, it is what reasons the indicators. maximum females won't get being pregnant indications till closer to their expected era, and those are in many cases only the comparable as pms indications (cramping, sore/enlarged breasts).

• 1 decade ago

yes those are symptoms of pregnancy. those happened to me like right away. but my stomach was hurting so bad i thought i had ate something bad but like 6 weeks after all that stomachache I found out i was pregnant. good luck to you!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Pregnancy test.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

sounds like maybe you have a tummy ache? not a baby.

• KitKat
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

sometimes -take probiotics, wash your hands well, and see your gyn for STD testing.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.