Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Why do women get away with false rape accusations?

These accusations can literally ruin an innocent man's career, reputation, and life for that matter. Even if the girl is exposed for the liar that she is, the man's career and reputation are stained forever regardless. Some women appear to be lacking in any conscience whatsoever.

The fact that false accusers get away scotch free is just unsettling. I don't believe someone who cries rape for vindictive/manipulative reasons should be allowed to just walk away, why doesn't anyone do anything about this?

I had a friend whose ex-GF tried to get him back, when she failed to convince him to hook back up w/ him and dump his current GF, she got angry and simply said that he had raped her to get revenge on him.

My buddy ended up in prison for no reason for a while. His reputation is ruined now, perfectly honest guy. The girl received no punishment for perjury, she walked free.

Favorite Answer

We discussed this in psychology class once. It's a double standard. A teacher at my cousins school was accused of rape but the kid finally admitted she was just ticked because she failed his class. It's a real shame though. He still lost his job. Funny thing is when we remember these court cases we always say "yeah it was about a guy who raped a girl." Even though they were innocent we still think of them that way.Just as bad, girls who really were raped are called liars because way too many have falsely accused.

Because a not guilty verdict doesn't mean the accuser is guilty. The accuser must then be tried, and it must be proven beyond a reasonable doubt that the accuser knowingly lied. I say knowingly, because tragically, there have been cases of wrong identifications in lineups. The accused are innocent until proven guilty in the court of law. You are misinformed if you think accusers are always believed. They most certainly are not always believed, and they are often humiliated and their sexual history is scrutinized, even though that has nothing to do with whether they were raped.

there are actually VERY, VERY FEW false rape accusations made. I'm studying this in family law right now. For someone to come forward about a rape is GENERALLY an act of courage.

the false accuser should not get off scott-free - if nothing else the person she victimized should look at a civil action. did he then go to the police and file a false arrest, etc report or did he just trust the system to reach out and correct itself?

Because of the feminist lobby claiming that it could deter actual rape-victims from filing charges if it was possible that they could be accused of lying and perjury..

Clearly these feminists don't care about deterring REAL false charge; to them, men don't count.

yeah. i totally feel ya. i am going through that. my ex BROKE UP WITH ME, but is pissed that i didnt love her anymore, and is making up a bunch of stories about things i did to make me look bad to the court to get me in trouble. i hope that the court sees she has no proof and nothing happens, but yeah she can just cry wolf all day and make me waste money on a lawyer and i cant stop it. it really sucks

there had to have been a rape kit done on her for that to fly in court. and if it was just her word against his.... he had a crappy attorney! thats y u gotta watch the women you date.... were crazy.... some more than others. that woman is off her rocker tho!!!!!!!!

• Dom I4 years agoReport

So of a woman gets raped its' the man's fault for being a rapist, but if the man gets falsely accused then it's the man's fault for dating crazy women.
      You really are a psychotic criminal.

i'm a girl bt i think thats really unfair

i totally agree with you. those liars should be imprisoned and be fined.

because we live in a male-dominant society

• Dom I4 years agoReport

That's like saying blacks were enslaved because Obama's president. That's the stupidest thing ever said.

that really blows big time