Why do women get away with false rape accusations?

These accusations can literally ruin an innocent man's career, reputation, and life for that matter. Even if the girl is exposed for the liar that she is, the man's career and reputation are stained forever regardless. Some women appear to be lacking in any conscience whatsoever. The fact that false... show more These accusations can literally ruin an innocent man's career, reputation, and life for that matter. Even if the girl is exposed for the liar that she is, the man's career and reputation are stained forever regardless. Some women appear to be lacking in any conscience whatsoever.

The fact that false accusers get away scotch free is just unsettling. I don't believe someone who cries rape for vindictive/manipulative reasons should be allowed to just walk away, why doesn't anyone do anything about this?

I had a friend whose ex-GF tried to get him back, when she failed to convince him to hook back up w/ him and dump his current GF, she got angry and simply said that he had raped her to get revenge on him.

My buddy ended up in prison for no reason for a while. His reputation is ruined now, perfectly honest guy. The girl received no punishment for perjury, she walked free.