How to get back or retrieve an old domain bought from yahoo? I already tried buying it again,it did not work.?

I bought a domain from yahoo and signed up for webhosting last sept 2007. I cancelled it after one year realizing that i was being billed. i did not need it yet that time. now that i need it, how do i get it back? i tried to buy it again, but its no longer available. And I am sure that nobody else got the... show more I bought a domain from yahoo and signed up for webhosting last sept 2007. I cancelled it after one year realizing that i was being billed. i did not need it yet that time. now that i need it, how do i get it back? i tried to buy it again, but its no longer available. And I am sure that nobody else got the domain. The domain simply cannot be found even if I check it using my browser.
Update: I already tried to go to domaincityhosting.com. and searched my domain, found it was unavailable, clicked the info button to know if someone elese bought it. This came out: No match for: (my domain from yahoo).com in the registrar database Registry Status: redemptionPeriod See Underlying Registry... show more I already tried to go to domaincityhosting.com. and searched my domain, found it was unavailable, clicked the info button to know if someone elese bought it. This came out:

No match for: (my domain from yahoo).com in the registrar database

Registry Status: redemptionPeriod

See Underlying Registry Data

CLearly it has not yet been bought by anyone. I was the one who bought it from yahoo 2yrs ago. Now how do I get it back from yahoo. nobody else owns it for sure.