What is the name of the long hyphen used in writing and what is the Windows shortcut key for it?

There is a double length hyphen used in writing and literature, kind of like a semicolon. I don't know if there is a specific name for it, but I know there is a shortcut key for it in windows using Alt + 3 other keys. Does anyone know what it is called and what the keyboard shortcut for it is??
2 answers 2