Whats your opinion on arranged marriage?

im getting married in 4 years too my step cousin, who i have only met 4 times. my mum is muslim and so is my step dad so they wanted me too but have never forced me. im 14 now, i won't regret it i like the guy im marrying and im having a english wedding, my mum has let me plan the wedding mostly, when im 16 he... show more im getting married in 4 years too my step cousin, who i have only met 4 times. my mum is muslim and so is my step dad so they wanted me too but have never forced me. im 14 now, i won't regret it i like the guy im marrying and im having a english wedding, my mum has let me plan the wedding mostly, when im 16 he is moving in with me because we have more space. and we are going to have a baby straight after the wedding! my friends think im stupid but im happy. what are your thoughts on arranged marriage ?
Update: err... are you dumb!! he isnt my relative he is my STEP cousin, my STEP dads cousins son, so actually, he is my step second cousin ! don't you know this stuff!
Update 2: i think your the one who is a product of brother and sister having a baby!! your the slow one idiot, like i just said HE IS NOT RELATED TO ME, HE IS MY STEP COUSIN, IN NO WAY DO WE SHARE THE SAME DNA, OUR KIDS WILL NOT BE SLOW !!!! LIKE YOU !
Update 3: oh im not stuck, we can get divorce if things don't work out and i have met him, he is lovely and such a gentleman, i would like too add that aswell we are both equals, i wouldn't marry him if he thought that he is the better one.
any guy that i marry may turn out too be abusive!