Messing with some spiritual friends via ouija board?

Hi! I need some ideas on how to mess around with some friends of mine who believe in ghosts and spirits and the like. I'm well aware that some people here will try and tell me that they are real etc 'omg don't do it it's dangerous'. and to be frank i don't care, so don't waste your... show more Hi!

I need some ideas on how to mess around with some friends of mine who believe in ghosts and spirits and the like.
I'm well aware that some people here will try and tell me that they are real etc 'omg don't do it it's dangerous'. and to be frank i don't care, so don't waste your time.

We got into a discussion today about spirits and ghosts and the like and how the ouija board is undeniable proof that they are real.
So i did some research of my own, turns out that it has been proven that ouija boards are an act of the subconscious mind. I know people are going to flip when they read this, and i would invite you to read this, sourced from wikipedia

"The subconscious thought process may produce an answer that is different from what the user expected in their conscious thought process—thus perpetuating the idea that the board has "mystical powers"."

Back to the question, i challenged them to have me take part in this BS phenomenon that is the ouija board.
NOW
the question i have to ask, is how can i mess with their heads using the board?

I have already planned to test the authenticity of it at some point by making use of blindfolds and moving the board (been done in the past. ouija board started talking gibberish)

What would make spiritual teenagers flip the f**k out?
impress me with your creativity!
Update: forgot to say; what im looking for is questions to ask the "spirits" that will seem totally inappropriate and will most likely cause them to freak out