Patriots vs. Colts, anyone excited?

Say 8-0 all you want, I was alive when Patriots went... I'm not even going to mention it. These two teams always promise a GREAT game when playing each other in the past several seasons... tomorrow will be no different. Colts offense is looking good, but their defense is not that great; not to mention the... show more Say 8-0 all you want, I was alive when Patriots went... I'm not even going to mention it.

These two teams always promise a GREAT game when playing each other in the past several seasons... tomorrow will be no different. Colts offense is looking good, but their defense is not that great; not to mention the two rookies in the back going against a scary combination of Brady and all his choices. Tom Brady has been getting his target a lot more in the past 3 weeks as well - Yea it was Tenn and Bucs but we're talking personal accuracy. Patriots defense lacks a sense of leadership though (Seau is back though for that reason).

Of course I want my Pats to knock down the Colts so-far-perfect season. But I know for a damn fact it will be such a good game. Who do you think will come out on top, and why? Give a little reasoning... Thanks!
Update: By tomorrow I mean next week, I guess I'm anxious hahaha.
Update 2: I am actually more worried about the Colts as a Pats fan, I think we have the Saints beat.