What is the nature of Manifest Destiny Policy?

^^V

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

that god intended the united states to spread from the east coast to the west coast of the continent. it came as a result of the second great awakening in the early/mid 1800's and the expansionists used is as the basis of their claims to expand US territory out west and go to war with mexico.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

Source(s): Amazing Manifestation Miracle Ebook - http://Manifestation.ohfos.com/?pGO
  • 1 decade ago

Manifest Destiny is the belief that Americans have the right to expand westward across North America to the pacific ocean.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

"Like the useful resource it seeks to defend, natural world conservation have got to be dynamic, exchanging as stipulations difference, looking for continuously to come to be extra powerful." --Rachel Carson "Everybody demands cosmetic as good as bread, locations to play and pray in, wherein Nature might heal and cheer and supply force to frame and soul alike." -- John Muir I believe costs from those 2 resources are extra significant and critical for framing the state-of-the-art day debate on environmental insurance policies. I do not believe the target of Manifest Destiny used to be the overuse and destruction of the atmosphere. O'Sullivan used to be side of the decision for a United States stretching ocean-to-ocean. Looking at Genesis, I believe having been given "dominion" over the entire animals of construction comes with it a high-quality accountability. To defend, recognize and recognize the individuality of the entire animals that roamed the waters and the lands. Which manner seeing to their survival. Maybe it is time to transfer beyond costs...I believe it is a well thought if every body had been to choose up Carson's "Silent Spring" and skim that duvet-to-duvet.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.