promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

If there are only 3 races in the world (Caucasoid, Mongoloid, *******)?

Where do the following belong?

- Native Americans

- Indians/Middle Easterners

- Southeast Asians

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

They belong the the Mongoloid race. Supposedly they have physical traits that link all three of them. I've had people tell me I look partly Asian...when in reality I'm a fourth Amerindian. So maybe they do look slightly similar. Just look at the Eskimos...they're considered to be Indians, but they look like they're visiting from China or something..

Source(s): All three of them are technically mixed though-- I just wanted to add. Native Americans= theoretical Ice Age Migrations. They are supposedly Chinese, Romanian, and Indian (Persian Indian...) Indians= African, Persian, and Latin mixed together Southeast Asians= I think they're a similar mixture to the Indians But all of these are grouped with the Mongoloid race.
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Native Americans are part of the mongoloid groups. DNA tests have shown this and just look at the similarities between a Cambodian or Laotian with a Navajo or Aztec person. Southeast Asians like east asians (Japanese, chinese) are mongoloids too.

Many Indians (they're asian too. Asia is a continent not a race) especially those from Northern Indian and Middle easterners are Caucasians. People think Europeans are the only caucasians but the German sociologist who created the term caucasian denotes anyone from central asia (middle east), parts of south asia, Europe, North Africa as caucasians. It's not about skin color. Look at the shape of their faces like their nose, thin lips. Also, their straight hair and same skull shape and size. They are caucasians.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Native Americans=Mongoloid (yes they are originally Asian. Decades ago, the Native Americans crossed the Bering Strait from Asia to North America).

-Indians/Middle Easterners and Southern Europeans=Caucasian( Europeans are not the only Whites!)

• Lúta
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Just saying Mongoloid and Caucasoid make me laugh. What's the third "oid"?

There's only one race. The Human race.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

scientist have recently proven that the concept of race is totally false

the term race is a social construct and used to categorize people according to their physical characteristics and it was invented to justify slavery and the killings of native american

and to make a long story short there is only one race the human race

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The Middle easterns and Iranians are Caucasians.

The other two are mongoloids

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

They are a mix of the above

• 1 decade ago

Those are all asian ethnicity's

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.