When do you think the U.S. Homeland Security secretary Janet Napolitano would warn Muslims against anti-Americ?

When do you think the U.S. Homeland Security secretary Janet Napolitano would warn Muslims against anti-American sentiments?

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5...

Favorite Answer

US Homeland Security is a f**king joke!!! She'll apologize to the Muslims in the US for those that are in the military by "force". Wonder what she will say to those who volunteered to be in the military?

So after another attack,by another in a long line of Violent,Extremist Muslims,now she's worried about making sure the Muslims aren't harmed?

Just another sign that the 0bama Regime definitely has "our best interests" at heart,Huh?

I think she should be worried though,because if more followers of the "Religion Of Peace" start showing their True Colors,I can see things getting really ugly really fast.If most Muslims are as moderate as they claim(Consider me Skeptical),they better start reigning in their nut jobs real damn soon.

As for asking Muslims to show some restraint,she will never do that.On all Issues Napalitano's first opinion is always,"It's America's Fault".Just looking at her opinions on Illegal Immigration proves that without question.

RWE

• avila

Baaaa loney. they are fidgeting with e-verify, they are extending the authentic I.D. implementation time. they look jerking us around as no longer straight forward as they are able to. Over 60% of the human beings want the unlawful aliens deported. some 23% experience they want them deported in specific categories. approximately 17% do no longer want them deported. Napolitano is flopping around like a fish on a economic corporation. we would desire to understand the Obama human beings are going to enforce the Immigration regulation till his revision are authorized... or no longer. Alan Bersin would understand something we don't understand, yet i think of it could be very, very sensible to let us know immediately. i visit declare that as quickly as Alan reported the militia should not be used to take care of the border, his vaunted intelligence in basic terms took a no longer straight forward hit. yet while he additionally shows the national shield can't be utilized by employing the Governors to do as they want, he neglected returned. We would be in worry.

Cause we are tired of this. And frankly its hard to tell the difference. A large portion of the mosks are simple hate America breeding grounds. I mean I hate being prej. but Obama has devided the country by color. This is boiling over to Muslims when they continue to do things like this. This is our country, we welcome all. That warm fuzzy feeling that we get by giving refuge to all is wearing off. It's starting to feel like get out. If you don't like us. Cause frankly we don't care if you don't like, are proof is in our history of what we and our forefathers have done for the world.

Sorry I feel this way, it make me sick to my stomach.

What homeland security? We lost that security in events of November

4, 2008!

its people like hers attitude that will lead to more Muslim attacks on America but the people are the blind ones for voted for a peaceful liberal response to terror attacks and now we must brace ourselves.

Hopefully they can stop any vigilante attacks on innocent Muslims. I have no respect for people who attack the innocent in a blind, ignorant rage.

I don't know. But we should not be prejudice against peoples religion in the first place.

• hi

Source(s): fox news