Hi there. I have some old iMac G3 ppc that I want to put to good use for educational purposes, may be Linux?

Hi I really like the look and the design of the iMac G3 slot load PPC. I have 6 of them. The First iMac has 256MB ram and 350MHz Processor and a 6gig hard drive running os 9 witch I really like however I cant seem to be able to connect it to the Internet anymore and I need some kinda update for os 9. It wont play... show more Hi I really like the look and the design of the iMac G3 slot load PPC. I have 6 of them. The First iMac has 256MB ram and 350MHz Processor and a 6gig hard drive running os 9 witch I really like however I cant seem to be able to connect it to the Internet anymore and I need some kinda update for os 9. It wont play videos or music cd's/MP3s and Quick Time is not working on it. Is there some sort of media player that would work on os 9? please note that I have tried (Windows Media player 9) with no luck. I don't want to wipe the hard drive as that I fill os 9 is perfect for that iMac also I was wondering if there is a web site where I can download old games and stuff for os 9?

My other iMac G3 has 1 gig of ram and a 700MHz processor with an 80gig solid state hard drive running OSX 10.4.11 Tiger. recently I have noticed that its now be coming a bit slow on the Internet and wont play youtube vids properly no more. So I'll need to get another OS for that possibly a light Linux. I have been looking every where for a linux ppc but I can never find one that works as I feel people make a big deal about running Linux on a ppc lol

My other iMac G3 broke so I decided to take out the ram and hard drive and the dvd rom. Then striped the rest of it untill I was left with the empty case and I mounted a 14inch LCD screen inside and a mac mini witch was a grate project.

My other iMac g3's are just needing a decent ppc Linux OS. I hate yellow dog Linux. Thanks for reading and Thanks for your help