Help Windows XP Installation Problems! Setup cannot complete because of "Error- File not found?

I was trying to reinstall windows xp on my old pc, since it doesnt have a cddrive i decided to rip my windows cd into an .iso file and then put it in a thumb drive with unetbootin ..halfway through the installation process though there was two files windows could not copy ...i decided to go on with the installation... show more I was trying to reinstall windows xp on my old pc, since it doesnt have a cddrive i decided to rip my windows cd into an .iso file and then put it in a thumb drive with unetbootin ..halfway through the installation process though there was two files windows could not copy ...i decided to go on with the installation regardless.. so now im stuck with this endless loop of "restarting the setup..." on a light blue screen and then it goes to "Error- File not found" ...what are some possible solutions to this? it doesnt matter what i have to do i just want to get it working.