LOL MJ Fans come see this!!?

I made another one as an answer, so I thought I'll show it 2 u guys. I kno I made one like this b4, but i'ts different. Check it out- Um let me say this- Michael Jackson haters u better "Beat It"! and if u don't then we'll bring the Ultimate "Thriller" on u and... show more I made another one as an answer, so I thought I'll show it 2 u guys. I kno I made one like this b4, but i'ts different. Check it out-
Um let me say this-

Michael Jackson haters u better "Beat It"! and if u don't then we'll bring the Ultimate "Thriller" on u and "Don't Stop Till You Get Enough"! MJ fans! U ain't "Bad" u ain't nothing!!! "The Way You Make Me Feel" is like a "Ghost"! The haunting begins! We make the haters "Cry", "Scream and make them feel like a "Stranger In Moscow! U haters are always "Wanna Be Startin Somethin"! The MJ fans are all "Just Good Friends"! Stop hatin on a man who never had a "Childhood"! U can't stop us we're "Unbreakable"! U ain't the smoothest "Smooth Criminal"! Even the Liberian Girl" is on our side! Whoo! MJ fans "They Don't Care About Us" so lets bounce them haters "Off The Wall" then "Jam" on them like Jordan! We "Dangerous" and It don't matter if you're "Black Or White"! Keep hatin and there will be "Blood On The Dance Floor"! and wen we done we'll look at u like "2 Bad"! We'll leave u "Speechless"! We never "Gone Too Soon" my friend! Wen the "Break Of Dawn" hits u better be gone! Quit tryin 2 be like "D.S." and a Tabloid Junkie" leave our "Privacy" alone! We'll make your head spin like a "Carousel"! We gave u "One More Chance" but u blew it! Mj fans "You Are Not Alone" let's make these people unable to remember their "ABC's! MJ haters get away from us and take your "Girlfriend with u!. "For All Time " just "Leave Me Alone"! Hopefully all this hatin we be looked at as mere HIStory! MJ haters don't go runnin away 2 someone and ask them "Will You Be There"! MJ haters "This Is It"!
Update: So what do u guys think of the new one I made?
Update 2: It's just 4 fun. lol
Update 3: It took a few minutes.
Update 4: Like I said I made one b4. This one is different tho.
Update 5: Like I said it only took a few minutes.