MiMi ♥ asked in HealthMental Health · 1 decade ago

Does anyone take Zoloft? side effects? dosage?

What side effects do you have? Is there anyway to stop them other then just stop taking the medication. I am put to 100mg now and I get sick to my stomach, dizzy, sleepy..

These are drugs. if you look in the little box it comes in, you will find a whole list of side effects.

The answer is not in synthetic drugs for depression or ocd, which is one of the 2 things u r most likely taking this drug for, right ?

the answer is not to mask the problem but to get to the root of it and cure it.

otherwise it may just appear and this time, be bigger.

or do they plan on increasing your dosage ? and how much zoloft can you take before throwing up ?

the answer is islam. or if you don't want the answer, then you won't get the cure. Logic works.

Don't ever take the sleeping pills route!!

1. They will damage your liver big time and you can get into serious health problems.

2. You will get hooked up on them and you won't be able to have a normal life any more if you don't take your pills everyday.

The sleeping pills industry is damaging our health by capitalizing on our ignorance, and by distracting people from effective and natural ways to deal with this problem. I had been taking prescription sleep medications [Ambien] for over 5 years. It stopped working and I simply took more. Still did not work. Nights were very difficult - medication put me to sleep but I would wake up after 2–3 hours with a strong sympathetic response (fast pulse, pounding heartbeat, wide awake alert). It was a very difficult cycle to break. I was really in bad shape due to lack of sleep.

After years of struggling I was able to cure my insomnia naturally and pretty fast. I followed the Sleep Tracks sleep optimization program, here is their official web -site if you want to take a look: http://www.insomniacure.net

Ohhh..and Good Luck!

i use to take them when i was younger and it made me worse i felt even more depressed then before i started taking them so i stopped but i wasnt taken as much as you and not for that long

In these studies, the most common side effects of Zoloft included:

Nausea -- reported in up to 30 percent of people

Insomnia -- reported in up to 28 percent of people (see Zoloft and Insomnia)

Ejaculation problems -- reported in up to 19 percent of people (see Zoloft Sexual Side Effects)

Diarrhea or loose stools -- reported in up to 24 percent of people

Dizziness -- reported in up to 17 percent of people

Dry mouth -- reported in up to 16 percent of people (see Zoloft and Dry Mouth)

Fatigue -- reported in up to 16 percent of people

Drowsiness -- reported in up to 15 percent of people

Indigestion -- reported in up to 13 percent of people

Shakiness (tremor) -- reported in up to 11 percent of people

Loss of appetite -- reported in up to 11 percent of people

Decreased sex drive (libido) -- reported in up to 11 percent of people.