How do I become a bottom-feeder, getting large quantities of low quality girls?

How do I become a bottom-feeder, getting large quantities of low quality girls? I was reading this book about socially skilled child molesters. And there was this case of Bottom-feeding Bud. He had been unpopular in high school getting no dates, and had no job or home. But he found it very easy to get older,... show more How do I become a bottom-feeder, getting large quantities of low quality girls?

I was reading this book about socially skilled child molesters. And there was this case of Bottom-feeding Bud. He had been unpopular in high school getting no dates, and had no job or home. But he found it very easy to get older, fat, ugly women as dates in bars. He would wake up disgusted. But then started noticing the attractive children of his dates.

Now I'm not a pervert, and I don't want to be bottom feeding bud.

But I would like to have a large quantity of sexual partners. Quantity is its own quality. So really I have no limits of ugliness.

Kind of how Hal's luck improved in shallow hal, when he got permanent beer goggles.

Does anyone have any tips on how to pursue this strategy?