Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 1 decade ago

How do I become a bottom-feeder, getting large quantities of low quality girls?

I was reading this book about socially skilled child molesters. And there was this case of Bottom-feeding Bud. He had been unpopular in high school getting no dates, and had no job or home. But he found it very easy to get older, fat, ugly women as dates in bars. He would wake up disgusted. But then started noticing the attractive children of his dates.

Now I'm not a pervert, and I don't want to be bottom feeding bud.

But I would like to have a large quantity of sexual partners. Quantity is its own quality. So really I have no limits of ugliness.

Kind of how Hal's luck improved in shallow hal, when he got permanent beer goggles.

Does anyone have any tips on how to pursue this strategy?

Favorite Answer

You can have as many prostitutes as you want.

Let's see, a bottom feeder with large quantities of low quality girls? Become a pimp.

You might find low quality women in dives who are fairly attractive or unattractive, young or older - but you'll be paying for their drinks and will need a place to take them besides out behind the bar. And like other women, they don't like sharing their man. So unless you are a really energetic and clever bottom feeder who likes running all over town and hiding from women, try finding one low quality woman at a time that'll have you. And beer joints are a good place to look.

This is best tip I have. Go to a normal bar or something and find the hottest chick in the place. Most hot chicks hang out with unattractive friends. They do this on purpose to look even hotter by comparison. And the ugly friends are just happy to be going out for the night. Approach the group of women and ask the ugly one to dance or if you can buy her a drink or something. And don't even give the hot chick a second look. Focus all your attention on the ugly one. The hot one will get jealous because her ugly friend is getting attention. The ugly one won't know what hit her and she'll be loving the fact that she's getting attention and her hot friend isn't. She'll be so flattered she'll have to give it up, because she'll feel like your the sweetest guy in the place for seeing her "inner" beauty. Like shooting fish in a barrel.

Source(s): This move worked for me three out of the four times I tried it. I'm not bragging because these chicks were nothing to brag about. But it's about action and someone's gotta do it.
  • Rick

Basically just like any girl pick them out and put on your move. The thing about bottom-feeders they'll eat all they can get.

Nice compliments can get them light headed and falling in your direction.

Get out there and get your experience.

BTW the hottest are the lonliest and easier to make it with.

On the social feeding pyramid, you must be absolutely starving! Just tell the girls you date that if they don't "put out" for their Big Mac, then you won't take them out to eat!

I hope you're not serious because if you are then "low life" would be a title you'd have to graduate to.

Why go after the bottom when you can go after average or middle of the road and fare just as well.. Hot, hot, super hot woman sux anyway.. To much work!

• Robin

Please don't.

Many of the people you are referring to have had more than their share of hurts, so give them a break even the ones that feel some attention is better than no attention at all.

Please don't.

Run for Congress.

It can't be that hard to pick up losers.

But you keep posting this, so I guess that you are a mega loser that even losers don't want...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Go use your hand.