does anyone know any gay youth groups in the surrey area?

england

Update:

its not rly and answer u did not have to waste my time

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You are asking this question to people all over the world. Many people hear don't even know if their is a gay youth group where ever they happen to live, let alone where you are! I would start looking through your local resources instead of this forum here.

Find out where some lgbt centers are in the UK. Contact them and ask. Go to some gay establishments. Often enough their are free handouts on information around the community. Read them. See if there is a clinic that helps the glbt around you. I would also contact some of the bigger gay organizations in the UK. Let them know what you are looking for and network with them. See if any schools in your area have a gay straight alliance. Google PFLAG and see if their is a chapter near you.

I have no idea where surrey is, but at the very least their must be a gay lesbian center of some type in london along with some of the other big cities in the UK like Manchester and Liverpool. I'd start with the community centers.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

in spite of what others right here say, track would be a bad factor, like the rest. God needs your finished interest in any respect situations, so in the journey that your track is inflicting you to think of roughly issues that are actually not of God you're able to take a ruin from it. i individually have not got a issue with Linkin Park (a number of their older stuff is fairly reliable), yet once you experience that that is transforming into a warfare on your walk with God be sure you quit listening to it. Secondly, that is not our job as Christians to alter people. Jesus gave us one job (the large fee) and that's to go out into the international and make disciples. Our rule e book has 2 rules: a million. Love God certainly else. 2. Love our neighbor as ourselves (that includes your enemies). you isn't waiting to transform somebody via forcing it down their throat. As a Christian, that is our job to transform via occasion. via residing a Godly existence we reason others to choose what we've, and via sharing the fact approximately Christ we help open their eyes to the slender direction. in the event that they are residing in sin the Holy Spirit will convict their hearts so do not choose them, love them. ultimately, God isn't punishing you. God's wrath is reserved for the unsaved in the top situations. that may not to declare that trials won't come your way. Jesus made it very clean that as Christians we are able to be persecuted for our ideals with the aid of fact the enemy (devil) would be attempting to stay away from the unfold of fact. you're able to desire to wish and ask for the awareness to stay your existence in a Godly way. God won't in any respect leave you or forsake you.

• 1 decade ago

no I don't

edit: what? i don't, it's an honest answer

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.