X Factor 2009: Do you think this song choice for Lloyd is right?

This week he is doing Footloose, i think this could be quite a good song choice for him as it is a low key, which he sings in, and its quite up beat and young which is what he is (:

Lets just hope his voice is better, and if it isnt that he does a Diana Vickers and stay off for a week!

What do you think?

I want him to win (:

Favorite Answer

I can agree that Lloyd has a James Morrison comparison to his voice. But that doesn't mean he's in the comp because of his looks. He is good looking and he can sing. John and Edward are their because of their good entertainment. They cannot sing but people want more of their great entertainment! Lloyd was lucky to have got through last week so he needs to buck up this week! Good luck to Stacey. In my opinion she's the best!

No I dont like that song choice for Lloyd at all. He is kinda james blunt/morrison-ish. He will struggle with tis. If his voice isnt better, he should do a iana, because well I loved her, and she was ill, and couldnt sing, and she would have been out if she sang that week. I love Lloyd, but he ist the strongest singer in the competition. H voice is probably the weekest(not including twins. You cant honestly say they sing). xx

Lloyd should have been away last week, the only reason he is still in this competition is because Simon did`nt want to upset Cheryl.

What the hell is Hatters on about? he never sang that, Olly did?? Lloyd sang `stand by me`

This may be a late answer because he sung Twist n Shout from Ferris Bueller's Day Off.

And it was sh1t.

He may be cute, but he isn't the best singer in the competition

i believe he's going to sound terrible its a horrible track option and rarely correct rock, i used to be anticipating it to be all bon jovi, whitesnake, queen, form of bands no longer katy perry i just like the track however i believe its too girly for a lad to sing.

Lloyd has had terrible song choices so far, this will probably be rubbish as well

• e-mama

no, honestly i think this a terrible song choice, he has a james blunt/ james morrison husk to his voice and i havent seen this in any of his song choices. in my opinion fast upbeat songs do not suit his voice. which would explain why he was in the bottom two last week.

I really don't like him. He's only still in it because of his looks. And to be honest.. only teenage girls think he's good looking. But then again.. John and Edward are appauling! But I still love them! ;)

No song is good for him he cant sing

The best choice for him would be NOT to "sing" at all!