Java asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

麻煩英文高手幫我檢查下英文文章的文法

這篇是我要上台發表的文章,我很怕文法錯誤太多 所以就麻煩英文高手幫我檢查了..

English

In my opinion, I think Nudity should to ban on beaches, why? Do you think that each people with see the Nudity with the artistic judgment? No! Only increase the proportion of the crime, Think about the teenage child sees naked body, do you think he will think what it is? And now, the Internet is very developed, people can use the Internet to research the Nudity photo, afterward he will make? If your naked body photo disclosed in the network, how will you think? Because in the beach is permitted, so the open photo in the network, everybody will think the photo is legal, Perhaps someone will Say: We are originally are coming up the light body to this world. This is not very normal? I take a walk in the sand beach, sees suddenly to a man. I am first thought that he has put on yellowish pink swimming trunks, as soon as but is again careful looked, his anything has not put on. I thought that is not like this very artistic. Specially got old human, also has saw beautiful woman naked, you will not feel awkward? Right! Perhaps the naked body can attract foreign visitors but I think I will only increase crime rate, For example, In Taiwan has not been seen is OK, was seen hinders the decency! Therefore wants naked to go to the personal beach! Finally, Nudity should to ban on beaches, that all, thank you

Chinese

以我的看法,我想裸體在海灘應該要被禁止的,為什麼? 你以為每個人會用藝術眼光來看待裸體嗎? 不會!只會增加犯罪的比例而已, 你想想未成年的小孩看到裸體,你猜他會怎麼想?還有現在網路非常的發達,人會利用網路去查訊這些照片,之後他會做什麼? 還有當你的裸體照片在網路上被公開, 你會怎麼想?因為在沙灘是可以的, 所以在網路上公開的照片大家也是覺得是合法的, 也許有人會說:我們本來就是光著身子到這個世界上來的。這不是很正常嗎? 也許有人會說:我在沙灘上散步,突然看到一個男人。我先是想,他穿了一條肉色的泳褲,但再仔細一看,他什麼都沒穿。我覺得這樣很不美觀。特別是上了年紀的人, 還有看到美女裸體, 你不會感到尷尬嗎? 沒錯! 也許裸體可以吸引國外遊客但我認為只會增加犯罪率, 在台灣,沒被看到沒事,被看到就是妨害風化!所以要裸體就去私人海灘!最後,裸體在海灘應該要被禁止, 結束!

Rating
    Favorite Answer

我說是:

In my opinion, I want naked to probably forbid in the beach, why? You thought that each person will use the artistic judgment to regard naked? Cannot! Will only increase the crime the proportion, you think that the underage child will see naked, you guessed how he will think? Also will have network unusual developed, the human will look up news these pictures now using the network, what afterward he will make? Also has, when your naked picture is publicized in the network, how you will think? Because in the sand beach is may, therefore in the network public picture everybody is also thought that is legitimate, perhaps some people will say: We are originally are coming up the light body to this world. This is not very normal? Perhaps some people will say: I take a walk in the sand beach, sees suddenly to a man. I am first thought that he has put on yellowish pink swimming trunks, as soon as but is again careful looked, his anything has not put on. I thought that is not like this very artistic. Specially got old human, but also has saw beautiful woman naked, you will not feel awkward? Not wrong! Perhaps naked may attract visitor from abroad but me to think that will only increase the crime rate, in Taiwan, has not been seen is all right, was seen hinders the decency! Therefore wants naked to go to the personal beach! Finally, naked should probably forbid in the beach, conclusion!

你自己對對吧

第一句 should 後面不應該+TO

可用被動語態 should be banned

以....的眼光 可用 in term of Something

第三句沒主詞 可用it 虛主詞開頭 It just raises the crimacy.

參考看看

2009-11-07 15:43:21 補充:

打錯一ㄍ字 犯罪率是crime rate....

Source(s): me