Good quality Mountain bikes?

Hey everybody, I want to purchase a good quality bike preferably a mountain bike. I been riding my bike 4 times a week and i ride up hills, bumps, rocks, jumps, and occasional riding. I now want a better bike that will handle all these things better. As of now i am riding a magna bike i purchased it 3 years ago, i... show more Hey everybody, I want to purchase a good quality bike preferably a mountain bike. I been riding my bike 4 times a week and i ride up hills, bumps, rocks, jumps, and occasional riding. I now want a better bike that will handle all these things better. As of now i am riding a magna bike i purchased it 3 years ago, i pound on this bike heavily and it has never broken but i would like to buy a better bike. I have heard mongoose and schwinn has lost their quality in bikes so i guess they are out of the picture and i would not like another magna or huffy. I have 350 dollars or less to spend on a bike and i was wondering is sports authority or ***** sporting goods supply good bikes.If i cant find a bike that could handle all of the above written can you name some bikes that i can purchase at 350 or lower that bangs the buck. Thanks
5 answers 5