Any holes in Eckhart Tolle's teachings?

I'm completely drawn into his message, at a dangerous level. My perception of life is just so different now, and for the better. I guess my ego is struggling to take back control now and, thus, is having me write this question with the hope that logic and analysis will force me to rationalize the need for my... show more I'm completely drawn into his message, at a dangerous level. My perception of life is just so different now, and for the better.

I guess my ego is struggling to take back control now and, thus, is having me write this question with the hope that logic and analysis will force me to rationalize the need for my ego's existence.

I guess my real question is: Is anyone else a half-baked, half-awake, but still unsure Tolle follower? It scary to keep shifting in and out of awakened-ness. When will I settle in to pure awaked-ness? I'm not trying to push it, but being in limbo makes me self-aware of how others are perceiving my erratic shifting between my former ego-dominated self and my realized presence.
Update: Just to prevent further analytical overkill, I define the ego as the emotional impulse that makes us judgmental, attached to forms and resistant to the flow of the now. Also, my interpretation of Tolle's attitude toward the ego is not that it is evil or should be eradicated, but rather simply that it should... show more Just to prevent further analytical overkill, I define the ego as the emotional impulse that makes us judgmental, attached to forms and resistant to the flow of the now.

Also, my interpretation of Tolle's attitude toward the ego is not that it is evil or should be eradicated, but rather simply that it should be recognized for what it is.

Doing so brings presence to the forefront, which is the ultimate goal.

Any attempts to better define the ego ought to first make a persuasive argument countering the above definition.

This question is starting to take on the characteristics of a zen koan.