Who do you want for your clubs first draft selection?

Be realistic...

WCE have pick 7 and Im not sure about whats out there but I reckon Jetta sounds like he might be the go.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

We have good depth with most positions apart from rucks so we called take a ruck man or take the best talent availble .Which would be one of the following players:

Gary Rohan could slide down to 13

John Butcher could go top 6 or slide down further it all depends on what Port do with picks 8 and 9.

Matthew Panos

Luke Tapscott

Alex Carey

Kane Lucas

James Craig

Troy Taylor

Daniel Menzel

Koby Stevens

• 1 decade ago

not entirely convinced with Jetta at 7, i hope we choose Kane Lucas, who is a pacy forward/mid who kicks well.

i also rate Travis Colyer and Brad Sheppard very highly. I will be happy if we draft any of these 4.

• 1 decade ago

With pick no. 13 I reckon we will be looking ruck and the perfect player is James Craig from SA, Ruck and same last name as coach!

To my clone Crows selection panel are a whole lot smarter than u buddy!

Source(s): Real A-MAN
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes hopefully we get Jetta because we need a bloody damn good forward that can control the ball properly

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'd like to see Richmond draft Ruglan Chagaev. He's that big Russian world heavyweight boxing champion. Maybe he would put a stop to all the other teams pushing us about & bullying us during our matches.

• 1 decade ago

I don't care who we get as long as its the best tall defender or forward available at the time.

• 1 decade ago

Crows selection Panel doesnt have the brains to choose any1 good

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.