My fiancé is in basic training and his birthday is next week what should I send him?

He is at ft Leonard wood and he graduates the day before thanksgiving. Next week is his birthday and our anniversary is on thanksgiving. Should I send him something now and if so what? Or should I wait until I see him?

Favorite Answer

surprises are good at times, especially in relationships. wait until you see him. but on that day, along with whatever gift you will be giving to him, prepare his favorite dish.

Source(s): im a man and that's what i would have loved have it been me.

My dad's been in the Army for 22 years now. I am now 24. Yes, definitely expect to move around a lot. You could get lucky and end up staying at one assignment for 8 or more years if he keeps re-enlisting there. But you could have bad luck and get sent from assignment to assignment every 2 to 3 years or more. The Army puts you where they need you. At least now that your guy is joining the Iraq thing is slowly starting to die down. My dad is on his second tour there now. And if your guy is new exoect a lot of duties at first, CQ, staff duty. They get the new, low-rank guys to do a lot of the running. He will have to prove himself at his unit to get respect. What is his MOS? And you know after Basic Training he will have to go to AIT, right? The length of AIT depends on his MOS, could be anywhere from 6 weeks to a year.

Have a decent studio take ur picture that he can carry in his wallet. Send that inserted in a nice humorous card. Remember he gets his mail surrounded by his new buddies.

Either cater a meal or take him to a nice restaurant when he returns.

Send him a present and a card now, and then something else for anneversery!(SPELLINGG?? hehe)