Homes Deux asked in SportsHockey · 1 decade ago

Did the Penguins win last night???

1) That’s right, they were creamed by the Kings. So, the Kings are #4 in the standings, and Kopitar has the most points. Good for them/him OR whatever, they’re ONE of the other 29 I wished my most beloved team will destroy?

2) I found out yesterday, after researching how much I hate Chris Neil, that his first-born is named Haley. Ugh…actually it has a different spelling. I can’t believe that some poor woman, allowed herself to be injected with him….and then named their child with my likeness. I am unable think of a good question to go along with this rant so…on a scale from 1 to 10, how much do you despise Chris Neil?

3) The NHL drafts so many little 18 years olds every year, but for some reason you never see them with braces. Do they just accept that they may never have a perfect grill…why waste the money? Btw: When I just typed the word “perfect”, I really typed “pervert”…..man, my subconscious is a hussy.

4) Looks like Forsberg is going to play for Russia. I was amazed to see so many people wishing that Foppa would have signed with their beloved team in the comments after the new article. I mean, really?! Don’t get me wrong…he was a great player and all. I think the Injury Gods have taken him to hockey retirement, but apparently, he is not following the light. Your take? Would you like him on your most beloved NHL team or do you see him as a liability?

5) Do you think hockey fans die more in the offseason or during the season?

This has been brought to you by Coffee Friday. Have a good weekend.

• Favorite Answer

1) You beat me to the punch on that one...guess we won't have that bon mot to savour. The Kings seem to be doing well, but let's see how they hold up in the next 30-45 days.

2) Thanks for that mental image right after I ate lunch of Chris Neil. I'll call it a 6 of 10.

3) Pretty much- figure once you hang 'em up for good you can go get work done. Plus, a mouthpiece+braces...that's a world of uncomfortable.

4) I'm perfectly happy to see Forsberg plying his trade in Russia. He's fragile (like fra-jeel-ay) but not from Italy.

5) I think it's a post-season thing (you hold it together during the regular season and playoffs, and then you keel over and croak).

4 Goals in the 3rd. That's bad news.

1 Sorry, I don't know the guy personally. but wait, if you don't like him, I don't like him. So i'll say 6

All i read was braces, hussy and pervert.

I would hate for him to pull a Brett Farve (even though Brett is doing well)

I think more die during hockey season (suicide or heart attack or car wreck (bad road conditions in canada during hockey season?))

Source(s): **Thank you for your questions!! I liked your title by the way**

John is a moron and talks trash because he has no life. The Penguins need to step up their offensive game, because it is looking like without Malkin they're nothing. Everyone talks about their depth, but if they had so much depth how do you lose 5 - 0? Granted, the Sharks are a talent loaded team, but you would think that someone would be able to get a puck past Narbakov. It's still early, so we shall see what happens this season. - Enima - Gonchar is a huge part to the Penguins "offensive defensive" game, but he doesn't generate the blocked shots like McKee, or lay down nice hits like Orpik. The Penguins defensive struggles last night were in large part to a poor power play and poor goaltending. With Malkin in the lineup, it relieves pressure off of Crosby, who draws a ton of attention. It's hard to say that Gonchar is a more crucial player in the Penguins lineup, because Malkin can generate so many chances. - The thing about Gonchar is that Goligoski is basically a younger version of him. That's why I don't see Gonchar to be as important as Malkin. If Goligoski is healthy, then they should still be effective in that area.

1. I hope my beloved Wings don't get destroyed by your beloved team.

2. No clue I'll pick 5

3. Orthodontists these days start putting braces on before kids lose their baby teeth! It's ridiculous. They are done by the time they're 12 so no, you won't see any 18 year olds with braces!

4. Right now if he can still score I'd say take him. Heck, if a mascot could score we'd take him/her too!

5. That's a depressing thought.

Thanks

1. I'm not that mad about the Pens losing. I mean sure I'm sad, but not mad they lost. I saw the highlights this morning and they did struggle. We'll beat the Kings next time.

2. I don't really know Chris Neil, so I'm gonna say 0.

3. Uh, ok.

4. I'm not that surprised that Forsberg signed with Russia. If Pens fans don't hate him, them sign him.

5. Some fade during the season, but I think most of them die in the offseason.

They Lost 5-2 from the LA Kings ,

Source(s): Hockey Fan

1. Don't undertsand your question, but yeah Kopitar is sick.

2. 9/10 I really don't like that guy

3. They play hockey, none of them will end up with all of their original teeth at the end of their career

4. 5 years ago I would love to have him on my team

5. Off season, it's so boring!

• Yep the Pens suck so much they sucked there way to the stanley cup playoffs two years in a row and won the second year and are now tied for the best reccord in the conference with six of their star players out (Gonchar, Malkin, Talbot Kennedy, Letang and Orpiks) yep THATS how much the Penguins suck. Thanks for enlightening me. :)

P.S. Im responding to RED WING LOVER

Source(s): Real Common Sense

I don't know

toushe. Pens suck.